The Benefits of the Workfront Integration with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Creative Cloud
If you’re already using Workfront as your project management tool, Adobe Experience Manager and Creative Cloud work with it, and vice versa. Designed with the author in mind, Adobe Experience Manager, Creative Cloud, and Workfront solutions work in tandem, giving individuals access to parts of the project management process for a given project who might not ordinarily be part of the web channel.
Adobe Experience Manager is your comprehensive content management solution that makes it easy to manage your marketing content and assets. Creative Cloud gives you the best, up-to-date creative apps available. But neither of these are project management systems. Despite the amazing tools available in Adobe Marketing Cloud, there is no way for creatives to effectively streamline their design production processes or marketers to have a centralized repository of all approved creative assets to use at their disposal.
The Workfront integration with Adobe Experience Manager and Creative Cloud make this possible. According to Workfront,
“(The) integrations for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Creative Cloud help bridge the gap between the creation and design of marketing content to its final delivery, while helping marketers better navigate the work they have to do with the work they enjoy doing.”
Consider some of the benefits of the integration if you’re already using Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- The Workfront integration with Adobe Experience Manager Assets:
- creates a centralized repository of all approved creative assets
- automatically syncs files, folders, assets, metadata, and comments
- allows for better version control of brand assets
- The Workfront integration with Adobe Creative Cloud:
- provides an extension for creative designers to easily send designed assets for review cycles associated to work tasks in progress in Workfront (without having to switch applications)
- enables creatives to remain creative, without sacrificing productivity or efficiency
If you’re already using Workfront and considering using Adobe Experience Manager and/or Adobe Creative Cloud, know that integration with both Adobe applications is available, allowing projects with multiple tasks to be managed the entire way through.
By integrating your digital asset management software, your design production processes, and Workfront’s project management functionality, creatives and marketers can achieve their goals easily, efficiently, and effectively.
For email updates on the latest information about all things related to Adobe Marketing Cloud, subscribe to our blog.
Your request has been submitted.